Kemrese Flag

Ffelig New An, Bobl!

I have asked my brother, who has the equipment, to design a flag for the
Brithenig nation.  What is the group's consensus on what such a flag would
look like?  Something based on the Welsh Red Dragon is a possibility.  My
own suggestion would be a flag based on the symbols of Saint David.  The
Oxford Dictionary of Saints says: "David is usually depicted in episcopal
vestments, standing on a mound with a dove at his shoulder, in memory of
his share in the synod of Brevi" so I would suggest a stylized dove on a
green field.

Llo phuinsad, si ddeg a'w?

- andrew.

Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>