The Vocative Plural

Way back at the beginning of the "problem of the plurals" I dug up this
communication from Andrew:

 >For an example a correspondant this week asked me to translate a
Morning > Invocation into Brithenig which begins: I greet you, Powers of
Air..., which I
> translate as Eo w salyd, Cofath lla Aer...  Looking at this I wish
there was
> some way to indicate that Cofath, 'power', is a plural noun.  The
pronoun
>(g)w, 'you', 'vous', only partially does this.

In the ensuing discussions, particularly Raymond's last comments on
French plurals, the question remains how would Brithenig mark a vocative
plural?

Peter