Plural Problems

I have started anotating the Brithenig homepage and started discovering
conundrums about plural marking so I have decided to present my questions
to the list and see what people think before I write up the final form:

Should adjectives have plural marking? (maybe...but I haven't convinced
myself.  Are there any examples of n-plurals among adjectives?)

Should sa and ys have plural forms (*san and *ysson/son.  It's an
option...maybe???)

Yn is a numeral, an indefinate article - both singular and plural - and a
nominal marker for adjectives.  When should it be marked, or not, as a
plural?  (I'm undecided)

So I await your suggestions.

- andrew.

Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>