Re: Plural marking.

The rule of thumb I'm working with at the moment is if the noun ends with
a vowel or a vocalic consonant (usually -l and -r) then use -n.  If a noun
ends with a consonant other than silent -f then masculine nouns infix -o-
and feminine nouns infix -a- before the -n.  If a noun ends in a silent -f
then the -f elides, if the preceding vowel is e,i,o,u,y then it is marked
with a teithith and is pronounced long, if the preceding vowel is a, then
it becomes the diphthong aw.

- andrew.

(I see your St. Perran's University and raise you one University of
Glastein, est. 1259.)

Life is short, so am I...