Plural marking.

Hello all,

Now that we've got the plural marker business sorted out; one Question
looms.  Should this marker (-n) be implemented on, for lack of a better
term, the bare root; or will Brithenig build nominal stems.  Thumbing
through the Glossarium Britonum Linguae (recently published by St.
Perran's University at Trurow, in Co. Duneint) Brithenig seems to have
gobs of nouns that end in consonants and consonant clusters.  How shall we
deal with tacking the -n on?  Shall we have words like llo fangn and llo
ffeiln or llo geminn?  From the Kernu perspective, of course, this would
be just like the Standard speakers -- make things infinitely harder to
pronounce than they already are!  If we decide nominal stems; there would
be the wee task of rooting through all the extant Brithenig nouns and
figuring out what stem class they're derived from and formulating the new
classes.

Cheers,
Padraic.