The Brithenig List

I like the idea, you like the idea, he likes the idea so Brithenig now has
its own informal distribution list.

List members currently are:

Padraic Brown	agricola@wam.umd.edu
Andrew Smith	andrew@earthlight.co.nz
Peter Skye	pcskye@bigfoot.com

If you want to introduce yourself then please do so.  The above list is
for your record and I hope to expand it in the near future.  Suggestions
or invititations welcome!

If you are interested in joining CONLANG, the list where any constructed
language can be discussed then send mail to LISTSERV@brownvm.brown.edu
containing a line like the following:
subscribe conlang N.
Where N. = name.

As for plural marking Padraic thinks its a good idea whereas Peter favours
the elegance and economy of the current system combined with the use of a
vocative particle to mark number if necessary.  At this stage my own
opinion favours reserving -N as a nonstandard or dialectal plural and
using O and A the demonstrative pronouns as vocatives.  I have sent a
reply to Ray Brown with all three points of view, along with an invitation
for him to join the list.

Pab ffelictad!

- andrew.