Re: Brithenig. (fwd)

Hello Peter, Hello Padraic,
I have been considering the value of starting an informal list for people
who wish to discuss and cultivate Brithenig language and culture.  So with
that in mind I have created an address list that includes the three of us.
If you think it is a good idea/an imposition then you may wish to contact
privately before we continue any further correspondence through this
venue.  If you think this is a good idea then I would like to invite other
correspondents to join.  If you do not think it is a good idea then I will
remove you name from the Sessiwn List.

Either way you may want to make some contribution to the posting forwarded
below which concerns a suggestion about the marking of plurals, an issue
that is causing some debate between correspondents.

- andrew.