Re: TRANS: a lament under the rain

R G Roberts wrote:

> Sounds great - sounds as though it should be Welsh but isn't if you
> know what I mean. (Welsh is my first language.)

Excellent!  Lots more details on Brithenig are available at
Andrew's page, http://www.earthlight.co.nz/~andrew , on both
the Brithenig language and its surrounding conculture, the
Kingdom of Kemr (like Wales, but bigger).

--
        John Cowan      http://www.ccil.org/~cowan      cowan@ccil.org
Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis um dies! / Schliesst euer Aug vor heiliger Schau,