Re: American dialect of Brithenig

Sally Caves wrote:

> Yikes, and forgive me; I seem to have forgotten the most important
> element
> of the Brithenig empire, GULP!!  (head beating)... and that is that
> there IS no Spanish, eh???  That the British and the Romance languages
> have become absorbed in an important and influential empire early on?

Wrong again... I'm rereading Padraic's Introduction to Kernu with its
teeeeeensy tiny little writing.  But the question still remains: what
is the status of the other Romance languages and cultures, and their
influence in the colonization of America?  Is there a Spain?  Were
their Conquistadors?

SALLY CAVES
scaves@frontiernet.net
http://www.frontiernet.net/~scaves (bragpage)