Re: [conculture] Government structure

From: Padraic Brown <pbrown@polaris.umuc.edu>

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, John Cowan wrote:

> As they say on the islands, Nu sun pobl di lla nediwn, e nu
> pharolan ill llinghedig di lla nediwn.

The cheek.  Only so long as they don't make too big a deal of it. ;)
Especially the Lugdunavians, since the island is owned (privately) by
Constantine Harman, a wealthy financier from Esca.  And anyway there's
only a handful of people there;  and they know what side of side of the
toast the cheese is melted on.

Padraic.