Re: Celticonlang list

On Sat, 18 Apr 1998, Clinton Moreland-Stringham wrote:

I await this list with interest.  I think most of the members of the
Brithenig Distribution list are scheduled to join it when it appears (6-7
people).  I am sorry to hear about your mother-in-law.  A couple of months
ago my twin brother succumbed to bowel cancer.  In Celtic spirituality I
was once told that "heaven begins one foot above your head".  The dead are
very close to us.

- andrew.

Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>

MAN, despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many
accomplishments; still owes his existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil
and the fact that it rains.
                                                           - Anonymous