Denarii (was: Celtic months)

Padraic Brown wrote:

> ["Denarius"] a very widespread monetary name, from Peru in the west
> to Afghanistan in the east, used in one form or other by nearly 20
> countries.

I don't have access to a list of non-principal money names, but
among principal monetary units analogous to "dollar" or "pound",
I find only the Algerian, Iraqi, Jordanian, Kuwaiti, Libyan, Tunisian,
and Yemeni dinars and the Macedonian denar.  Peru's unit is the
sol, Afghanistan's the afghani.

Source: ISO 4217:1981 with amendments at
http://www.indigo.ie/egt/standards/iso4217-en.html