nu alltr e gw alltr?

Hi all.

I came across an interesting thread on sci.lang and thought it might be of
interest here: regarding emphatic and/or inclusive/exclusive pronouns.

The discussion started as a question of the origin of nosotros & vosotros
in Spanish; and has lead to cognates in French [nous autres & vous autres]
and Catalonian [nos altres & vos altres].  It has ended up a discussion on
these forms' use (historical or current) as either inclusive forms or
emphatic forms.  I toss you lot this idea to see if it may have a place in
Brithenig or Breathanach.

Padraic.