musical interests

Hi all:

Having the New and Improved Grand Master Plan at hand, I thought I'd try
my hand at wordcraft.  Considering the paucity of musical instruments
in the glossary (I think there're two), I decided upon a list of
instruments.  The following, then, is a listing of the proposed words for
your consideration.  They're in regular Brithenig and in Kernu, which I
did alongside, having finally gotten around to working on its Master Plan.

		Brithenig		Kernu
flute		lla gwyth		la queta
recorder	lla floth		la flauta
shawm		ill calf		il xalemels
oboe		ill ofua		il oubua
dulcian		ill dulchin		la dulchena
bassoon		ill bassun		il bassons
chalumeau	ill calefi		la xalemea
clarinet	la clarinith		la llareneta
clarone		ill clarun		il llarons
saxophone	ill saisuffon		il sassofons
sarrusaphone	ill sarusuffon		il sarussofons
cornett		ill cornith direith	la corneta direch
worm		ill gwermigl		il uermechoels
serpent		ill serffenn		il serpent
horn		ill corn		il cornu
bugle		ill bugl		il buchoels
cornet		ill cornith		la corneta
saxhorn		ill corn di sais	il corn-di-sass
trumpet		ill trompith		la trompeta
tuba		ill tuf			la tuba
trombone	ill trom		la trumma
sackbut		ill saggfoth		la saccuebota
viola		lla gwiol		la uioula
violin		lla gwiolin		la uioulenna
guitar		lla gitar		la cuetara
lute		ill loth		la uth
pianoforte	ill pianofforth		il pianofortis
organ		ill oryan		il orgons
clavichord	ill cordd di clew	il cords de llaws (la cordillaws)
harpsicord	lla crudd di clew	lla crouts de llaws (la
					croudillaws)

Padraic.