The Breathanach page revised

Hi Geoff (and whoever else lurks hereabouts):

I've had a chance to look at the most recent revision to the Breathanach
page, and especially at the recently added LN text.  Do I have it right in
seeing the main difference between LF and LN as LN haveing the verb in
final position?  There also appear to be some functional word differences
and inflectional differences;  but I didn't detect any vocabulary or
spelling differences.  One would think that the more formal language would
be full of "higher level"  synonyms at least.

I will look into the page further, of course, but thought I'd get a couple
of immediate impressions out now.

Padraic.