Re: Something to talk about.

On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Padraic Brown wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Frank George Valoczy wrote:
>

> > Thanks for the suggestion.  I don't have that story, but I can probably
> > find something simple enough, but long/detailed enough to give a glimpse
> > of the structure of Brzhonegh.  How about "Little red raver girl"?
> >
> > Cheers, Feri
> >
> I would like that indeed.  If you don't have the "Horse that Ran Away" I
> can send it to you.  I would like that as well.
>
> I've never heard of the Raver Girl.  Who is she?

The story of Little Red Raver Girl (and Big Bad Gothic Girl) is an
evolution of Little Red Riding Hood that came about on someone's five-hour
drive to a rave in New Mexico.  I found it on the web somewhere, and it's
great story :-)

I'd like to do the horse that ran away too, just to have more stories in
Brzhonegh.  I've worked out a bit of Brzhonegh history too, but this is
contingent upon the situation in the Netherlands *there*.

Cheers, Feri

-------ferke
Ferenc Gy. Valoczy

                      Es to pilni'gi noliedzu!