Re: General RFI

On Wed, 13 May 1998, Padraic Brown wrote:

> > 1. Since the majority of the postings on this list have been concerned
> > with Brithenig, is the private Brithenig list now effectively part of
> > this one? I ask because my postings to celticonlang have turned up in
> > the Sessiwn archives.
>
> Well, someone could start a 'nonBrithenig' Celtic conlang; then they could
> discuss it here.  I think most of the Brithenig List people are subscribed
> here as well, but I have no way of knowing, of course.

	That would be me and Geoff, AFAIK, Aelya and Breathanach (sp?). I
just haven't really posted much on Aelya because its still fairly
entrenched in its beginnings...

	And on a side note, I recieved a medal for Magna Cum Laude on my
honor's thesis today. The topic? Well, the title was "Stepping Through the
Mist: Finding Shamanism in Celtic Mythology".

	And on another side note, some names transliterated into Aelya:

	Geoff = Dyes (gen. Dyefen)
	Padraic = Parah (gen Parahcen)
	Clinton = Clinton (it just works out right!)