Re: The Wars of the Roses

Subr Gwe, 17 Apr 1998, Iewan Llewan yscrifef:

> Andrew Ferreir yscrifef:
>
> Ouch!  Forgot that minor point.  Hmmmm..... time to reconsider something.
>
> > You mentioned in a previous letter a reference to Nixon being a
> > second-hand cardealer in California, did I detect a reference to the works
> > of Harry Turtledove, an author I have been following since I read his
> > novel "A Agent of Byzantium"?
>
> You do, by George.

So the North American Pound Note has the Two Gereints on it?

Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>

MAN, despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many
accomplishments; still owes his existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil
and the fact that it rains.
							   - Anonymous