Re: Kemrese Flag

On Thu, 8 Jan 1998, Padraic Brown wrote:

> Some other possibilities: the same dove centered on a cross (appropriate
> to some Kemrese Saint) on the green field; the same cross on the same
> field with the dove upper left and the dragon lower right.
>
> What colour had you thought of for the dove?  and should it be flying up
> or down?

Without hunting through the lives of the saints for an appropriate
national martyr a celtic cross might be a possible symbol, with or without
the animal symbolism.  This would be in keeping with the various national
crosses that are combined into the Union Jack.

I imagined the dove would be white, and descending.

- andrew.

Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>
Life is short, so am I...